Bertram LLP operates the https://www.bertramllp.com website, which provides legal services to clients.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the bertramllp.com website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; orTo assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
We handle whistleblower issues soup-to-nuts, including:
- Drafting compliant and effective whistleblower and business ethics policies and associated hot-line and investigation policies and procedures.
- Providing training to boards, executives, and employees concerning business ethics and whistleblower policies.
- Conducting whistleblower investigations as independent counsel or defense counsel.
- Advising executives and owners about their rights under federal and state whistleblower laws.
- Representing employers and executives in whistleblower litigation before OSHA and other agencies and in federal and state court across the country